Fiz no busão, a caminho de casa e em inglês, porque saiu assim. Logo farei um novo post, pra compensar, até pq tudo aí não tem importância alguma.
You, you and you
I cannot remember, but I made you a poem last night. It talked about how much I wanna hold you tight, but, in the other hand, I want you to go further away from me.
And I decided something about you’. I don’t want you‘ anymore. Not in that way I used to. We can continue as friends, that cute-cute and weird friendship of us.
And I want you* badly. But I don’t know what that could turn me into, so I don’t think I’m gonna go too far with you*. It just feel too wrong, too right... too good in the right time.
But you, oh you… I keep remembering of you and I shouldn’t! You make me bad, you make more crazy than I already am. When you were what you were about one year ago, you were just too perfect to me. My heart went crazy everytime I saw or talked to you and when I didn’t… it just kept wishing I did, ‘cuz it already knew you wanted me just bad and wrong as I wanted you. And now… now everything are just tears in a silver rain, a memory already gone that keeps hunting me late at night, in my deepest, sweetest and harder dreams. I wish I didn’t met you, or even knew you at all. I wish you kept being someone I heard people talking of. All you did, was make me bad, make me see who I am, who I could be and who I wish I really was. Oh, you make me bad… And I didn’t even liked your kiss or your hug or even your touch, but I still dream about you in all those dreams that I would trash if I could. Oh, you made me bad, and now I just cant come back to what I was before. (not that I would if I could)
