The Begining of Her Story

É indescrítivel essa sensação de vazio.
Mentira, não é. E eu já me senti assim antes - a diferença é que agora parece muito mais intensa e real.

Enfim, imaginei esse fragmento hoje e acho que daria um quadrinho maravilhoso. Se pá eu faço *-*



To be born all over again?
You wish.

But to born all over again against your will or without knowing that you were even dead?
Yeah, doesn't sound good at all.

Try to breath underwater. You can't. Try opening your eyes - did you do it?
I did. I saw nothing. It was all dark. I moved a finger first, closed my hands. There was water all around me. Dirty water, with things I don't know what they were.

I got out of that water quickly, sitting down and taking a loud and deep breath, fallowed by lots of heavy breathings, pantings.
Everything was dark. I have some clothes on, obviously soaked - and dirty. Who cares.

What the hell am I doing here, anyway?
 
;