Quick Glance at the Mirror of Time

I wrote this almost a year ago... and I still feel this way. Maybe even more now than I did before.

××

I wish I could be more of the not-so-much-little girl I used be.

She was stronger.
She had a light soul, an honest happy smile and soulful eyes.
She also had a strength that no little girl was expected to have. 
And even with all the darkness she faced, she still sparkled.

And she could draw, write, sing, play and create an entire new world. She could make everything happen.

She dreamt magical dreams. And she went for the biggest of challenges, the grandest goals.

She had no pathlines to where I've come.

I look back and I smile proudly at a enchanting little girl who would be sad and disappointed about who I have become, knowing she'd share a silent tear and would try to tender all the scars I collected along the way.

Because she is good and kind...
... and I'm just completely lost. 

 
;